The Power House Gang
|The Power House Gang|
|Start date:||April 8, 2012|
|End date:||September 30, 2012|
|# of strips:||26|
|Original colorist:||Tom Smith & Terry Beatty|
|Preceded by:|| "The Shadows of|
|Followed by:||"Revenge in Rhodia"|
Prisoner Hendrik calls The Phantom to Boomsby, to tell him about a crime in progress. Hendrik has heard other inmates talking about a plan the keys of the Bureau of Printing and Layout. He says they're in the old power house of Mawitaan.
In the old power house, the gang had made a scale replica of the building, and they have made daily rounds, perfecting the plan. The Phantom takes out the gang one by one, until only the leader Stanton remains. Stanton tries to escape on a speed boat but is captured by the Phantom.
But the Phantom has heard the gang mention that Hendrik had also been part of the planning. The Phantom returns to Boomsby to let Hendrik now that even though he told The Phantom about the plans, he is also responsible for them in the first place.
- Prisoner Hendrik
- The Power House Gang
- Mawitaan Police
- "You don't find The Phantom. He finds you."
- "Voice of the angry Phantom chills the blood!"
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Power House Gang", The Phantom #1651 (2012)
- Sunday Nation April 8, 2012 – September 30, 2012
- "El poder de la banda de la casa", La Prensa Gráfica June 17, 2012 – November 18, 2012
- "Elektrik Santrali Çetesi", Kızılmaske #43 (2017)
- Daytona Beach News-Journal April 8, 2012 – September 30, 2012
- The News Tribune April 8, 2012 – September 30, 2012
- El Nacional June 3, 2012 – November 25, 2012