The Mystery on Cape Cod
|The Mystery on Cape Cod|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 26/1988|
|# of pgs:||30|
A fiction writer living on Cape Cod in Massachussets have an encounter in his home with modern day pirates but an undercover phantom in a hat and a trenchcoat who has a thing for pirates, comes to his rescue.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Cape Cod
- Leo's house
- South Carolina
- Caribbean Sea
- Moribar Queen
Behind the scenes
- The writer Leo is clearly based on the Phantom's creator Lee Falk. The story is inspired by a visit to Cape Cod by editor Ulf Granberg in 1985. An interview with Falk made during that visit was published in Fantomen 2/1986 and later reprinted in Lee Falk – Storyteller.
- The present day part of the story explicitly takes place on October 22, 1986.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- Fantasma Extra #19 (1990)
- "Mysteriet på Cape Cod", Fantomet #319 (1990)
- "Cape Codi Saladus", Fantoom 1/1994
- "Mysteriet på Cape Cod", Fantomet 11/1989
- "Mysteriet på Cape Cod", Fantomets Krønike 5/1998
- "Mysteriet på Cape Cod", Krønikebok #12 (2003)
- "Mysteriet på Cape Cod", Fantomets Krønike 5/2006
- "Mysteriet på Cape Cod", Fantomet 15-16/2009