The Medicine Man's Daughter
|The Medicine Man's Daughter|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 5/2015|
|# of pgs:||32|
|Producer:||Egmont Publishing AB|
The Phantom is asked by a former medicine man to save his daughter Nzuri from being killed in a gangster family feud; her husband having been killed by his own brother Kichwa in an attempt to take control of the criminal organisation. Intending to take her back to the Mori tribe, the Phantom arrives in Morristown and hides her in a hotel before going head to head with the gangster Kichwa and his men who are trying the find her. In a final showdown in Kichwa's home, Nzuri pulls a gun and shoots Kichwa dead. Lighting a cigarette she refuses to return to the jungle, instead declaring that she is going to take control of the criminal syndicate. Not caring about her son, she allows the Phantom to take him to the Mori village to be raised there.
- Nzuri, daughter of Mjanjo
- Kichwa, gangster
- Mjanjo, former medicine man
- Gabriel Mogubu, gangster
- Wajuto, thug
- Bill, bartender
- Charlie, bartender
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
- When the Phantom asks, you answer.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Medicine Man's Daughter", The Phantom #1724 (2015)
- "Medisinmannens datter", Fantomet 4/2015
- "Medicinmannens dotter", Fantomen 5/2015