The Leopard Cult
|The Leopard Cult|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 19/1983|
|# of pgs:||32|
A rich man, Managa, along with dr Bamba, throw large parties for the Mori students at the Morristown university. With a special potion the students are manipulated into reviving the cult of the leopard men, a cult that was destroyed by the 19th Phantom in 1919.
- Moura, Mugatta's daughter
- Managa, a rich man
- Dr Bamba
- Principal of Morristown university
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Leopardkulten", Fantomet #244 (1984)
- "Leopardikultti", Mustanaamio 2/1984
- "Leopardsekten", Fantomet 3/1984
- "Leopardsekten", Fantomets Krønike 2/2000
- "Leopardsekten", Fantomet Gullalderen #25 (2016)