|Start date:||February 21st, 1999|
|End date:||August 15th, 1999|
|# of strips:||26|
|Writer:||Lee Falk & Elizabeth Falk|
|Artist:|| George Olesen &|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"The Floradon Mystery"|
|Followed by:||"The Wharf Rats"|
"The Kidnappers" is the 150th Phantom Sunday story. It was originally published in American newspapers from February 21st, 1999 to August 15th, 1999.
It was the last Phantom Sunday story written by Lee Falk before he passed away. His widow Elizabeth Falk finished the script.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- General Krul
- Colonel Hogg
Behind the Scenes
- Lee Falk was hospitalised while writing the script for this story, and was assisted by his wife Elizabeth Falk. When he passed away, she finished the script based on his plot.
- The Sunday strip changed to computer lettering with this story.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Kidnappers", The Phantom #1239 (1999)
- Seura 10-36/2000
- Anandamela May 16, 2001 – December 26, 2001
- "Kidnapperne", Fantomets Krønike 4/2010