The Jungle Olympics (Sunday story)
|The Jungle Olympics|
|Start date:||July 25th, 1993|
|End date:||January 16th, 1994|
|# of strips:||26 pages|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"How The Phantom|
Saved The Earth"
|Followed by:||"The Isle of Death"|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Prince Wambo of Wambesi / Wamba
- Myrra / Myraa
- Kineo / Keneo
- Leonadro's grandfather
- Lohanna / Johanna
- Moro's cousin and another unnamed gambler
Behind the scenes
- The Olympics are explicitly referred to as the 1993 Jungle Olympics in the strip of September 26, 1993.
- The character Lysistra is named after the main character in the Greek play Lysistrata, which also features women going on a love strike. The character Myrra is named after Myrrhine in the play.
- On the original artwork, the story is referred to as "Female Olympics".
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "The Jungle Olympics", The Phantom #1068 (1994)
- Anandamela June 8, 1995 – December 21, 1995
- "La rivolta delle donne", Phantom #356
- "Kvinnenes olympiske leker", Mannen som ikke kan dø (2016)
- Rapport ? – ?
- "Mästarnas mästare", Mannen som inte kan dö (2016)