The Isle of Death
|The Isle of Death|
|Start date:||January 23rd, 1994|
|End date:||July 3rd, 1994|
|# of strips:||24 pages|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"The Jungle Olympics"|
|Followed by:||"Phantom World"|
"The Isle of Death" is the 141st Phantom Sunday story. It was originally published in American newspapers from January 23rd to July 3rd, 1994.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Dr. Leslie
This story has been published in the following publications:
- Seura 42/1994-14/1995
- Anandamela January 4, 1996 – ?
- "L'isola tabù", Phantom #356
- "Dødens øy", Fantomet Spesial #10 (2001)
- "Dödens ö", Fantomen Christmas Album 1995
- "Ölüm Adası", Kızılmaske #28 (2015)