The Ghost Killer
|The Ghost Killer|
|Produced for:||The Ghost Killer (2002)|
|# of pgs:||48|
|Original colorist:||Paul Mounts|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 21st Phantom
- Kit and Heloise
- Diana Palmer-Walker
- Colonel Worubu
- Captain Kit Walker (in flashbacks only)
- Kabai Singh (mentioned only)
- Solomon Bishop
- Daniel O'Connor
- "La Castillana"
- Kitar (the Bandar messenger)
- Czech Republic
- New York City
- Bangalla Airlines
- The Jungle Patrol
- The Phantom has a thousand eyes and a rhousand ears.
- The Phantom moves faster than lightning.
- It is terror for the evil man to awake in the darkness and see the Phantom.
- He who sees the Phantom's unmasked face shall suffer a terrible death.
- Never point a gun at the Phantom.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "A Assassina de Espíritos", O Fantasma Graphic Novel #1 (2003)
- "The Ghost Killer", Fantomet 15-16/2012