The Floating Island
|The Floating Island|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 2/1984|
|# of pgs:||32|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Moure of the Mori
- Morani of the Mori
- Unnamed Mori chief
- Raoul, Singh pirate
- Newspaper Bengali News
- When the Phantom moves, lightning stands still.
- You never find the Phantom, he finds you.
Behind the Scenes
- The original Swedish name for the object in this story is "Den vita ryttaren" which means "The White Rider". Although it is clearly shown in the images that the Rider is sitting on an elephant, Frew chose the incorrect English translation "The White Horseman" when the story was published in Australia.
- The character Seymour Barr is named after Phantom artist Seymour "Sy" Barry.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Den flydende ø", Fantomet #262 (1985)