The Devil's Drug
|The Devil's Drug|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 24/1991|
|# of pgs:||28|
|Original colorist:||Times Graphics Singapore|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Art Leyland
- Mbonga, chief of the Mabongo
- Bongo, Mbonga's son
- Dr Ashar Shabatt
- Dr. Axel's Jungle Hospital
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Paholaishuume", Mustanaamio 13/1992
- "Ondskapens dråper", Fantomet 3/1992
- "Djävulsdrogen", Fantomen 24/1991