Terror in Mawitaan
|Terror in Mawitaan|
|Start date:||April 6, 2003|
|End date:||September 28, 2003|
|# of strips:||26|
|Original colorist:||Graham Nolan|
|Preceded by:|| "The Snake Goddess's|
|Followed by:||"The Sinbad Stone"|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- One of Chatu's soldiers is drawn to look like Bryan Shedden, who maintained the Deepwoods.org website.
- This story includes the first mentions of Team Fantomen creations Sarah Cartwright and Bengete in a newspaper strip story.
- Several pages of this story use a different panel layout than the Phantom Sunday strip usually does. The strips in question are April 6, 20, 27, May 4, 11, June 29, July 6, 20, August 3 and 17, and it is the only time in the history of the Phantom Sunday strip that this layout has been used.
- "The Return of Chatu" by Tony DePaul and Paul Ryan.
- "Justice for the Python" by Tony DePaul and Paul Ryan.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Terror in Mawitaan", The Phantom #1372 (2003)
- "Terror i Morristown", Mannen som ikke kan dø (2016)
- "Terror i Morristown", Mannen som inte kan dö (2016)
- "Mawitaan'da Terör", Kızılmaske #36 (2016)