Main Page Overhaul
I have for some time now been planing to Overhaul the Main Page using the Wookieepedia Main page as a template  does anyone have any thoughts on the matter ? --Dark Lord Xander4 10:42, 25 April 2008 (CEST)
- I'm looking forward to it! :) One request however would be to not use the full width of the page, and instead fill the Main Page with information vertically. The reason is that the PhantomWiki is part of the Scandinavian Chapter site and is shown inside a frame when accessed from the SC site. Since SC sponsors the PhantomWiki project by covering all costs and server space it would be appreciated if the PhantomWiki main site can be kept as "narrow" as possible to fit inside the SC frame, as a courtesy to the SC members who access the PhantomWiki via the regular SC site. Andreas 11:15, 25 April 2008 (CEST)
Sure do you know the exact size --Dark Lord Xander4 11:28, 25 April 2008 (CEST)
- 600 px I think, but you can see for yourself if it looks good by accessing PhantomWiki from the SC site - go to http://www.schapter.org and click on the "PhantomWiki" link in the left menu. Andreas 22:21, 26 April 2008 (CEST)
It seems i am unable to edit the main page due to it being protected however this works out well as i am unable to pen much time on the wiki due to work reasons and i think we should have feature articles and Story / Issue of the week as well as news sections already created before compiling them for the main page --Dark Lord Xander4 12:49, 2 May 2008 (CEST)
- The easiest - and generally accepted - way to present suggested changes on protected pages is to copy the layout of the protected article, and then create a new page as a subpage to you user article. Pjär 11:49, 4 May 2008 (CEST)
Will do when i get some time, by the way since moonstone stories has been added i think something should be added to the top line although i don't know what ? --Dark Lord Xander4 13:19, 8 May 2008 (CEST)
- The reason that I added Moonstone stories was that I think that we can't really include the Team Fantomen stories, and exclude the Moonstone stories.
- What kind of "something" is it you think should be added?
I don't know but there must be some useful link that can be included to make in more ordered --Dark Lord Xander4 10:36, 9 May 2008 (CEST)
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how often will the project be changed?
- To be honest, the projects don't attract much interest. The latest project has received one edit since the project starte, an image added. Likewise, we don't get much suggestions for good projects, which is basically the reason it doesn't change often. If you have ideas, feel free to post them (here is ok), but be prepared that not much may happen on a project (unless you are prepared to do a lot of work yourself). Andreas (talk) 13:19, 22 December 2016 (CET)