Return of the Thuggees
|Return of the Thuggees|
|Start date:||May 20th, 1990|
|End date:||August 11th, 1991|
|# of strips:||65 pages|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:|| "The Eastern Dark|
|Followed by:||"The Fourth Son"|
"Return of the Thuggees" is the 136th Phantom Sunday story. It was originally published in American newspapers from May 20th, 1990, to August 11th, 1991 and is thereby by far the longest running Sunday story ever written by Lee Falk, "The Rat Must Die" (58 pages) being the second longest.
Due to its length it was divided into two stories when published in Scandinavia.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 21st Phantom
- The 5th Phantom (in flashback)
- The 6th Phantom (mentioned)
- The 8th Phantom (in flashback)
- The 16th Phantom (in flashback)
- Diana (in flashback)
- Tomas (in flashback)
- Old man Mozz
- Colonel Worubu
- Lamanda Luaga
- General Bababu
- Castle of the Old Man of the Mountains
- Ria valley
- Voice of angry Phantom freezes tiger’s blood.
- Phantom moves faster than lightning flash.
- There are times they say when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town as an ordinary man.
- When Phantom scares them, they stay scared.
- El Tiempo June 24, 1990 – September 15, 1991
- "Kvælerne", Fantomet #350 (1993; part 1 only)
- Seura 36/1991 – 12/1992 - without first forty-one weeks (no Phantom pages in issues #43, #44/1991, #8, and #10/1992, 56th and 57th week in wrong order)
- "Huivikoplan hirmuteot", Mustanaamio 15/1991, and "Kenraalien kaappaus", 3/1992
- Desh November 9, 1991 – February 13, 1993
- "Kvelersekten", Fantomet 15/1991 and "Generalens kupp", 2/1992
- "Kvelersekten", Fantomets Krønike 4/2010 and "Generalens kupp", 6/2010
- Rapport ? – November 10, 1991
- "Canilerin Dönüşü", Kızılmaske #25 (2015)