Prince Rex and Princess Alicia
|Prince Rex and Princess Alicia|
|Start date:||February 3rd, 1992|
|End date:||April 25th, 1992|
|# of strips:||72 (12 weeks)|
|Preceded by:||"King Bongong"|
Greedy men discover through air footage that Baronkhan and Sharana have rich mineral desposits. They approach Rex and Alicia, the two rulers, who use them as carriers of messages between them since they are not allowed to communicate due to political reason, despite being in love. Ground research is granted for the men seeking minerals, though they had lied and talked about flora and fauna.
Rex and Alicia manage to go to a secret picnic and then discover the whole thing, and are finally rescued by the Phantom as the men are not too happy when their real purpose is revealed.
The name of Alicia's country has been changed from Shambad, the name in "Rex: Prince of Baronkhan", to Sharana.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Prince Rex and Princess Alicia", The Phantom #1016 (1992)
- "Prince Rex and Princess Alicia", The Phantom #1829 (2019)
- "Rex & Alicia", Mustanaamio 4/1993
- "I naturalisti", Phantom #315
- The Daily Gleaner February 3, 1992 – April 25, 1992
- "El amor de Rex", Phantom, El Hombre Enmascarado #36
- "Rex & Alicia", Fantomen 26/1992
- Eesti Päevaleht September 3, 1993 – November 26, 1993
- Norra Västerbotten May 24, 1994 – August 16, 1994
- Katrineholmskuriren ? – ?
- "Prens Rex ve Prenses Alicia", Kızılmaske #26 (2015)