|Produced for:||Fantomen 15/1982|
|# of pgs:||32|
Rex and Tom-Tom are obsessed with the comic magazine Stuporman. Visiting a comic book store, they are told that they can get the latest issue of "The Stunning Stuporman Special" in a warehouse in the harbour. What they don't know is that the comic book store is just a facade and that its owner imports comic magazines infused in LSD, to sell the drug.
- Mr Seymour Butterflow
- Comic magazines "Stuporman" and "The Stunning Stuporman Special"
- There are times when the Phantom leaves the jungle and walks the streets of the town like an ordinary man.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- The Phantom #1032 (1993)
- "I narkoens vold", Fantomet #222 (1983)
- "Rémálmok", Fantom 4/1991
- "Giftdrømmer", Fantomet 23/1982
- "Giftdrømmer", Fantomets Krønike 7/2006
- "Giftdrømmer", Fantomet Gullalderen 19 (2015)
- "Giftdrömmar", Fantomen 15/1982
- "Giftdrömmar", Fantomen 16/1986
- "Giftdrömmar", De Bästa Äventyren #1 (2004)