|Start date:||July 10th, 1994|
|End date:||December 4th, 1994|
|# of strips:||22 pages|
|Artist:|| Sy Barry, George Olesen, |
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"The Isle of Death"|
|Followed by:||"Battle of the Jungle Boys"|
"Phantom World" is the 142nd Phantom Sunday story. It was originally published in American newspapers from July 10th to December 4th, 1994.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- The 21st Phantom
- The 12th Phantom
- The 1st Phantom (in flashback only)
- Diana Palmer-Walker
- Kit and Heloise
- Old man Mozz
- Colonel Worobu
- The 12th Phantom's horse
- unnamed inhabitants of Erehwon
- Sam and Joe – helicopter pilots, JP
- Rip Van Winkle
- Dame Van Winkle (named only as Rip Van Winkle's nagging wife)
- Rip Van Winkle, Jr.
- Judith Gardenier (named only as Rip Van Winkle's daughter)
- Wolf (Rip Van Winkle's dog)
- Rip Van Winkle III (unnamed, implied as Rip Van Winkle's infant grandchild)
- Henry Hudson and his crew
- USA (implied)
- unnamed village
- Half Moon
- The word Erehwon is "nowhere" spelled backwards.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Phantom World", The Phantom #1096 (1995)
- Seura 15-36/1995
- Anandamela ? – ?
- "Le strane storie di un narratore", Phantom #371
- "Sagan om Sant-Gennis", En odödlig legend (1996)
- "Fantom Dünyası", Kızılmaske #28 (2015)