|Start date:||April 9, 2012|
|End date:||August 18, 2012|
|# of strips:||114 (19 weeks)|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"The Den of Tigers"|
|Followed by:||"The Phantom Lion"|
Lee Falk narrates the events of the previous history for the late arriving. The Phantom brings out Ernesto of the hospital, and then they dinner with the boys.
The Phantom get a car, in which they go to Ciudad Jardin, with arrive to the city, Vicente devoted to his home, and later there is a reunion in Ernesto house, in which The Phantom choose do an advert on TV for Victor, with the figure of El Guerrero Latino.
El Guerrero Latino in TV, calls to fight crime, fighting the bullies of Victor, and frustrates a kidnapping, in the midst of all this Walker comes to mind, end this once and Fighting with Víctor.
Vicente colaborates in the Plan, while Ernesto takes care of scaring Victor. The Phantom, take care of the most important, overcome him.
Víctor refuses to leave the city and the The Phantom and Ernesto, respond citing a last match in the round and whoever loses will fall in disgrace.
In the Final Battle Ernesto encourages the audience , Walker takes in his hands the question But the Bucanero Infernal, transforms Lucha Libre into a street fight. Victor manages to launch Walker of the Ring. But this rapidly returns and submits it and with a great kick knocks him out.
At that time Ernesto's man crashes his car with the generator of the Arena and advantage of the moment the sharing between Walker and Ernesto happens. Ernesto now touches the final and the easier part, unmask the Bucanero Infernal, But, will he do it?
Ernesto dares to challenge Victor and unmasks him, then he reveals the truth, a detente with crime!, the matters of law and crime were decided in the ring, in the ring they fought for control of the Streets and the homes of the people. Then Ernesto reveals himself as El Guerrero Latino, and he says if they want to follow Victor will have to fight first against him. Is arrested Victor and here begins the real battle, but Ernesto has a whole city in his corner.
Ernesto observed from the Police Department Jardin Ciudad the entire fight and asks for an explanation to Walker this only enough to tell him, in his family the people learn faster. Later, by webcam, greets his wife and Guran. Salinas finally gets the deduction that Walker is his nickname and that he is that great legend, that once a told her Walker, "a man who can not die", "a ghost who walks", The Phantom. But it's too late, and Walker says goodbye to him.
- Víctor Batalla (also as "El Bucanero Infernal")
- Emiliano (Ernesto's son)
- Vicente (Víctor's son)
- Police Chief Ernesto Salinas (also as "El Guerrero Latino")
- Elena (Ernesto's wife)
- Bullies of Víctor
- The Trusted Man of the Guerrero
- Lee Falk (as narrator)
- The Gangsters
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Mexico's Phantom", The Phantom #1644 (2012)
- The Freeport News April 9, 2012 – August 18, 2012
- Aamulehti ?, 2013 – March 7, 2014
- The Daily Gleaner April 9, 2012 – August 18, 2012
- Bergensavisen September 21, 2012 – January 15, 2013
- Nordlys March 21, 2013 – August 8, 2013
- Sandefjords Blad July 22, 2013 – ?, 2013
- Østlendingen August 1, 2013 – ?, 2013
- Agderposten August 9, 2013 – ?, 2013
- Tønsbergs Blad August 29, 2013 – ?, 2013
- "Mexicos Fantom", Fantomet 13/2015
- Tidningen Ångermanland May 16, 2013 – ?, 2013
- Örnsköldsviks Allehanda May 16, 2013 – ?, 2013
- Svenska Dagbladet May 17, 2013 – September 9, 2013
- "Mexikos Fantom", Fantomen 25-26/2015