|Produced for:||Fantomen 15/1979|
|# of pgs:||32|
Toby Smith is another name of disaster. Wherever he goes, whatever he does, bad luck always follow him. He is a sailor. Because of his bad luck his ship leaves without him and he is stranded in Morristown. His luck takes him to jungle, where coincidentally he helps phantom in saving the Llongo chief's daughter from the attack of a crocodile. As a reward, the Llongo chief gives Toby an amulet which is supposed to bring him good luck. Toby's luck takes a turn for the good after receiving the amulet. Now he is always lucky.He becomes the owner of a mountain state after wining it from it's existing ruler in a game of dice. Toby goes to the mountain state and takes charge as a ruler. However situation is not as rosy as it looks. The people of the mountain state are fed up with tyranny and wants to kill the new ruler. Phantom helps Toby to get out of danger and go back to his uncomplicated life of sailor.
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Llongo's Amulet", The Phantom #1765 (2016)
- "Llongos amulet", Fantomet #148 (1980)
- "Llongos amulett", Fantomet 25/1979
- "Llongos lykke", Fantomet 20/1990
- "Llongos amulett", Fantomets Krønike 6/2004
- "Llongos amulett", Fantomet Gullalderen #5 (2012)
- "El amuleto de Llongo", El Hombre Enmascarado #13 (1980)