Kit and the Little People
|Kit and the Little People|
|Start date:||November 15th, 1981|
|End date:||April 11th, 1982|
|# of strips:||22 pages|
|Original colorist:||KFS staff|
|Preceded by:||"Crazy Louie's Story"|
|Followed by:||"The Terrorists"|
The story begins with Diana being told that that there is going to be a long weekend on 'Friday'. Diana calls Rex and tells him to get the 'children ready' meaning Kit and Heloise because they are going to go into the Deep Woods to see The Phantom. She arrives in the Deep Woods a little later and they are taking to the Skull Cave by Pygmies.
Meanwhile, the Phantom is attending the Wedding of Wambanno as best man.
Kit eventually gets on a canoe unaware that a current is pulling him downstream towards The Fiery Lava. Meanwhile, The Phantom learns that Kit is missing and begins to look for Kit, Hero and Diana accompanying him.
Fraka, The Phantom's falcon is sent by him to try and find Kit and eventually finds him. At the same time hundreds of other Falcons find Kit, all with Little People on there backs. There, one of the Little People, Andrea, finds Kit and lands on his boat and rescues him from the current.
Prince Dall takes Kit to dry land and Kit and the Little People play games of hide and seek until Kit tells Prince Dall that he wants to fly. The Little People attach rope to him and then lift him into the air with their falcons but the falcons get tired and take him back down. Prince Dall tells Kit that he is a true son of his father and gives Kit a bracelet to remember them by. The Little People than leave and the Phantom and Diana arrive.
Kit gets excited and tells his Mum and Dad what happened. Diana doesn't believe him, saying that he's got a big imagination from listening to Old Man Moz's stories. The Phantom though, sees Kit's bracelet and knows Kit's story is the truth and later finds Prince Dall and thanks him.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- La Nacion February 28, 1982 – July 25, 1982
- "O Povo Pequenino", Novo Almanaque Fantasma #21 (1984)
- El Tiempo December 27, 1981 – May 23, 1982
- Seura 4-25/1983
- "Kit ja pikkukansa", Mustanaamio Year Album 1982
- "Kit ja pikkukansa", Mustanaamio 15 – 16/2010
- Vikan January 27, 1983 – July 7, 1983
- "The Phantom's Valiant Son", Indrajal Comics Vol. 20 No. 19 – Vol. 20 No. 20 (1983)
- "Prince of Dwarfs", Phantom #33
- "Prince of Dwarfs", Phantom #86
- Pujabarshiki 1997
- "Il Piccolo Popolo", Phantom #76
- "Chris e o Povo Pequenino", Antologia da BD Clássica #12 (1984)
- "Kayip Çocuk", Kızılmaske #2 – #3 (198?)
- "Kayip Çocuk", Kızılmaske Albüm #47 – #48
- "Kayip Çocuk", Kızılmaske Büyük Albüm #15
- Anchorage Daily News November 15 ,1981 – April 11, 1982
- Bluefield Daily Telegraph November 15 ,1981 – April 11, 1982
- Cumberland Sunday Times November 15 ,1981 – April 11, 1982
- The Gadsden Times November 15 ,1981 – April 11, 1982
- The Robesonian November 15 ,1981 – April 11, 1982
- Rome News-Tribune November 15 ,1981 – April 11, 1982
- The Phantom #1 and #3 (1989)