Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1951, Del 3
Den inbundna årgången 1951, Del 3
(#4 since the start 2002)
Cover artist: Unknown
|Country/language:||Sweden / Swedish|
|Format:||17 × 26 cm, hardcover|
|Pages:||336 pgs, full color|
|Publishing date:||November 2003|
|Publishing company:||Egmont Kärnan|
|Preceded by:||Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1951, Del 2|
|Followed by:||Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1952, Del 1|
Fantomen - Den inbundna årgången 1951, Del 3 is the fourth book in the hardcover series collection reprints of the earliest issues of the Swedish Fantomen magazine. It covers the last nine issues of 1951, the magazine's second year.
- "The Mermaids of Melo Straits" parts 4 to 6 by Lee Falk and Wilson McCoy.
- "Princess Valerie" parts 1 to 6 by Lee Falk, Ray Moore, and Wilson McCoy.
- "Nancy" by Ernie Bushmiller
- "Hopalong Cassidy" by ?
- "Curly Kayoe" by Sam Leff
- "King of the Royal Mounted" by Zane Grey and Jim Gary