Devil - The Wolf Who Cannot Die
|Devil - The Wolf Who Cannot Die|
|Produced for:||Fantomen 4/2004|
|# of pgs:||31|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
- Boomba of Wambala
- Loka of Bandar
- The Jungle Patrol (mentioned only)
- In the Australian reprint, the name of the tribe Wambala was replaced by Wambesi. Presumably because the translator misread the name in original Swedish version, after the first four letters are same in both of names, but Wambesi is well-known, unlike Wambala, which appears only in this story.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Devil - The Wolf Who Cannot Die", The Phantom #1376 (2004)
- "Devil - Susi, joka ei kuole koskaan", Mustanaamio 4/2004
- "Ulven som ikke kan dø", Fantomet 4/2004
- "Devil - vargen som inte kan dö", Fantomen 4/2004