|Produced for:||Fantomen 1/2009|
|# of pgs:||31|
In 1882 Kate Somerset and her crew are sailing The Crimson Corsair in The Caribbean while her son Chris studies at a boarding school in England. Her first mate Anna is captain of Scarlett Shadow. When that ship and its crew are reported missing, Kate travels to Port-au-Prince to find them. After learning that the ship has been stolen and its crew captured by voodoo priest Damballa, Kate attends one of his public meetings where she meets again the love of her life, Chris, The 17th Phantom. He has travelled to Haiti to find gem stones that Damballa stole before leaving Bengali.
- The 17th Phantom
- Lady Kate Sommerset
- Christopher Sommerset
- Anna Sommerset
- Toussaint (in flashback only)
- The 21st Phantom
- Julie (mentioned only)
- Mayor of Port-au-Prince
- The West Indies Archipelagos
- Bar "Sea Gull"
- Cap Haitien
- Ship "Crimson Corsair"
- Ship "Scarlett Shadow"
- Newspaper "The Herald of Haiti"
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Destination Haiti", The Phantom #1528 (2009)
- "Määränpäänä Haiti", Mustanaamio 1/2009
- "Hett på Haiti", Fantomet 26/2008
- "Destination Haiti", Fantomen 1/2009