A Quiet King
|A Quiet King|
|Produced for:||L'Uomo Mascherato|
|# of pgs:||24|
This article, or section of an article, is very short. You can help PhantomWiki by expanding it.
Behind the Scenes
- When reprinted in Sweden (and later Denmark, Finland, Norway, and West Germany), several changes were made in the story:
- Some new panels were added on the beginning (in UN building in New York, and in Bengali with Rex and the Monkey Mail).
- The setting was changed to the Misty Mountains.
This story has been published in the following publications:
- "Den grusomme Amuri", Fantomet #185 (1982)
- "Vuorten vangit", Mustanaamio 1/1973
- "Un roi tranquille", Le Fantôme #213 (1968)
- "Un sovrano tranquillo", L'Uomo Mascherato #64 (1968)
- "Den grusomme Amuri", Fantomet 23/1972
- "Den grymme Amuri", Fantomen 8/1972